Productive University Experience
leads to an ability to adapt and be diverse in your career.”
Today, many university recruiting agencies claim that they will help students with all of the necessary preparation needed for them to apply for a specific university. Unfortunately, through data analysis and market research of the recruiting agency system, this simply is not true. Recruiting agencies are mostly supportive of the interests of the universities that they represent. Once a student is enrolled and admitted to a university that the agency represents, their duty, which they are compensated for, is complete. At this point, they leave the student and their family to continue without support to complete all the rigors of preparation that needs to be accomplished before leaving for school.
L.E.T.’s purpose is to support , NOT ONLY, you and your family’s interests in preparing you for university admission but also preparing you for a different style of learning, university and cultural transitioning, productive university experience, post graduate career opportunities, financial support and creating a positive and success mindset that will support you throughout your entire journey.
During our evaluation process the next step is to determine the stage for which you are prepared, regarding your productive university experience.
- Student tutoring：
- Encourage the use of university provided student tutors.
- Support you in the search process for university student tutors.
- Student organizations：
- Advise you to understand the importance of building a student network and how it will help generate exposure for your post graduate careers.
- Leadership programs：
- Business leaders have repeatedly endorsed the benefits of students’ participation in leadership programs.
- Guide you in the search process for internships that will help you gain valuable experience in attaining your future career.
- University Work Study：
- Opportunities to gain work experience by working for the University.
- Showcasing your contribution to society in volunteerism for on or off campus organizations.